out the middleman (marriage counselor) and select a
divorce attorney for future reference; never hurts to be a
leg up before you lose it. ~ Mike Bay
put the computer in the bedroom. ~Sheila Moss
Let her ride inside the pickup truck instead of in the
~ Sheila Moss
three favorite words a wife can hear her husband say are
not "I love you" but, "Honey, I'm
~ Barbara Madden
think it is real romantic when my man tells me I only have
to clean out the dawg pen every other week end.
more time with her than the dog. ~Phil Jones
Remember that the answer to 2 out of any 3 given questions
you ask her will be "No!".
~ Phil Jones
ever blame your wife's emotions on her fluctuating
hormones. ~ Carrie English
Your mounted deer heads will look fine in the garage. ~ Carrie
you have to smell the pits of your shirts to deem whether
it is wearable or not, throw it in the hamper. It's not. ~
found these words and phrases to be definite no-nos: *
You're being ridiculous * Leave me alone for just a minute
* Childish * I didn't say your new outfit was pretty
because we were in a hurry * Listen, that's not what I
said * As soon as my TV show is over * Here we go again *
You don't have the guts to do anything with that
~ Curt Brandao
Remember, there are two ways to argue with a woman.
Neither works. ~ Mike Bay
remember that she is a much better cook than your mother
- Shelly Youngdren
1) Separate homes. On opposite sides of the nation.
2) Ladies, understand a man needs a night out with the
boys. At least that's what we'll tell you.
3) Men, understand ladies need a night out and who with
is none of your damn business.
4) Instead of having children, buy a cappucin monkey. At
least they can be
trained to accept money when you play an old fashioned
organ music box.
5) Men do things that appear odd. Get used to this. Men
also find many of these things amusing.
6) Women do things that just ARE odd. No one has ever
gotten used to this, even the women doing it. Men may
find it amusing, but they never find out if women do.
7) Pickup lines no longer work.
8) There is no No. 8.
9) Thank you for reading this.
~ Ben Baker
Management is not responsible for accidents or